This is an important phase of the treatment. This is also part of the original Simeons protocol. Successfully following the instructions in this phase should result in a resetting of the body weight set point and hypothalamus. This is the phase that resets metabolism to a high normal state, eliminates future intense and constant hunger, and prevents the abnormal future storing of fat in the secure problem area fat reserves in the body.
This phase is relatively simple. For twenty-one days immediately following the last day of the Phase 2 restricted diet you are allowed to eat as much food and any type of food you choose. The exceptions are as follows:
- No sugar, dextrose, sucrose, honey, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, or sweetener.
- No starch, including breads, pastas, any wheat product, white rice, potatoes, yams, etc.
- No food from fast food restaurants.
- No trans fats, including hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils. (Ex: chips)
- No nitrites. (Ex: hot dogs)
- Limit non-prescription drug use.
- Limit ice cold drinks.
Additionally, doing as many of the following activities is highly suggested and recommended:
- Drink one-half to one gallon of water daily.
- Walk for one hour per day.
- Eat a minimum of two apples per day.
- Eat a minimum of one grapefruit per day.
- Use stevia as the sweetener of choice.
- Sleep seven to eight hours per night.
- Eat a large breakfast.
- Eat something six times per day.
- Finish your dinner three and one-half hours before bedtime.
- On occasion eat 100 grams of organic chicken, turkey, veal, beef, or fish before bedtime.
- On occasion take Acetyl L-Carnitine.
- Take Vitamin E daily.
- Add cinnamon to food.
- Always eat a big salad with lunch and dinner.
- Do resistance exercise such as weight lifting.
You must absolutely weigh yourself every morning after first emptying your bladder. You must do this daily without fail. As it takes about three weeks after completing Phase 2 before the weight stabilizes.